But gun violence is normal in America. People continue to be shot where they attend school, where they work, worship and play. In many urban communities the crackle of gunfire and bloodshed is every day and unrelenting, but often draws only local attention.
Trymaine Lee, Weary of mass killings, Obama fears tragedy is ‘new normal’ (via msnbc)
*yawn* I’m just going to leave this right here
A list of Gun Control Myths and Facts
This list will be updated from time to time as more information is found:
- The Firearms Statistics That Gun Control Advocates Don’t Want to See
- Argue Gun Crime with Facts not Emotions, as data shows Gun Crime is dropping by 50% in 20 years.
- A Lesson in Gun Control for America From History
- Will Banning Guns Stop Homicides? Stats from England and Australia Show…
- Why Gun Control will never work
- Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned
- Why Gun Ownership Is Great For America
- Gun Control racist history with the KKK, and the KKK’s enemy the NRA
- What doesn’t work when it comes to Gun Control
- Proof Gun Control Is 100% B.S.
- Gun Control’s Nazi Connection
- Gun Control is Incredibly Racist
- But Tyranny Can’t Happen in America, we’re a democracy: The Reason to Keep and Bear Arms
- The ‘40 Percent’ Myth of Guns that are sold without a Background check
- 9 Potential Mass Shootings That Were Stopped By Someone With A Personally-Owned Firearm